You are so HackerMom!
Step 1: Visit an open house or schedule an appointment to meet us, gauge chemistry and introduce us to your child(ren). Open houses are usually the first Thursday of the month from 11am-1pm, and the third Tuesday of the month from 5-7pm. To RSVP for an open house, check out the calendar. Can’t make it to an open house? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
Step 2: Complete our Membership Application.
Step 3: We do reference checks for child safety. Meanwhile, we recommend that you keep coming to open houses so we get to know each other for a couple weeks.
Upon acceptance, you’ll receive:
- a key to the space for 24/7 use ($20 refundable key deposit)
- access to drop-in ($12 per 3-hour session) or monthly subscription childcare ($32/month for four 3-hour sessions, $40 for five 3-hour sessions)
- free workshops and peer-to-peer skill-shares
- invitation to share our discussion group and relevant docs
- a cubby for your stuff
- a great big hug and welcome to our HackerMom family
Membership Dues: $80 per month. Partial scholarships may be available, contact email@example.com for more info.
Non-Members: There’s no cost to visit our twice monthly Open House Meetings, always with childcare at $5/hour/child with RSVP. Open houses are for you to check out the space and see if we are your tribe. They’re open to non-members, members and visitors alike. If you’re into us, please consider joining us as a Member or Angel.
Volunteers: If you have a skill to lend, we’d love to see you in action. We also support peer-learning, so if you have something to teach the moms or kids, how about leading a workshop? We can offer you a classroom and access to our audience of moms and kids. You don’t need to be a member. Send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.